Dearly Beloved of Christ Jesus,
Zion’s Elders have made the decision to discontinue the Sunday at 10:30am Worship Services with the exception of Sunday, June 28 which is Jr. Confirmation Day.
Two (2) Worship opportunities at Zion are as follows:
- Sundays at 9 AM
- Mondays at 7 PM
Church procedures at this time:
- Park in the WEST lot and enter the WEST two entrances in the new covered corridor.
- Face masks must be worn by all at all times, except when taking communion. (Includes children 2+)
- Maintain social distancing (6ft) for the safety of yourself & others.
- At the conclusion of the service, remain seated until the ushers dismiss you.
- One person at a time is allowed in the bathroom.
- When exiting the sanctuary after the service, please immediately exit the church and narthex and leave the church property with no social interaction.
- While there is a limit on the number of worshipers, those who wish to worship will need to call the church office (946-2271) or email (email@example.com) and “reserve” their attendance for the worship service.
- For attendance record keeping purposes, please write your family member names on your offering envelope or a slip of paper and place in the offering basket near the doors. You may email the church office the names of your family who attended, if you don’t use an envelope or didn’t “reserve” your spot prior to the worship service.
- Temperatures will be taken as you come into the narthex with a “no-touch” thermometer.
We also DO intend to continue livestreaming the Sunday, 9 AM service along with using the phonelivestreaming service for those who don’t have internet access or who are not utilizing Facebook.
Gratefully and thankfully yours in Christ Jesus,